Blog & blog & blog...

I just love to write lots of stuff; from stupid things to serious stuffs. This blogspot account of mine has been in existence since my second year in University and when I got my Internet connection up and running. However, if you start wondering why I didn't start blogging earlier... well, I don't even know what happen either. I was just surfing the net and found this blogspot thingy, find it rather interesting and then create the account (which I left it in the world of cyberspace for GOD knows how long).

BUT... here's a twist. I've forget my password and email address that I've used to register 4 years back!! What a shame... T_T

I have no choice but to create a new one just recently and started blogging. This is my first post and I will explain what kind of topics I will cover in my blog. Oh! By the way, this blog will also served as a platform for two view from the opposite sex... which means that some of these views are from the 'Mars' side (you know what I mean). My dearest, Erik, will chip in off and on to share his view with fellow readers... and you might be able to see sparks flying off (as in war of words and different opinion). Furthermore, he will be my 'ENGLISH TEACHER' since his English is more keng than me...

Anyway, my post will cover topics such as:-
  • Movies & Music (that I've heard and watched)
  • Games (that I've tried)
  • Food (that I've tasted)
  • Trips (that I've gone to)
  • Books (that I've read)
  • Critical Views (that I've came across)
  • Gadgets (that I've bought and dreamed of)
  • Blah... blah... blah... (things that I've done)

Anyhow, there is much more that I will post in my blog. Just look forward to it. ^^

Peace Out~~

Comments

Popular Posts