uMm... fiERcE buNs???

Ever felt hungry and angry at the same time? Well... there is one solution... 'Chocolate Ganash Bun'. If you pronounce it fast enough... it'll sound like 'Chocolate Ganas Bun'... and it is only available in one particular bakery shop. Hmmm... I don't want to be sued for defamation... but take a good look at the picture and you'll know which bakery shop I'm referring to.

Ganash Bun... wow... that is one type of buns that I won't want to eat...

Does this means that when I'm angry and hungry (at the same time) I should go look for this bun? I don't mind to give it a try... ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

ad|nda said…
eheheeh Ganas Bun... this is funny
keishin said…
yup... when i see this... i can't help but laugh at it. by the way, it taste like a normal bun... no idea why they called it Ganash Bun
ad|nda said…
maybe the way to make it is using a Ganas way ahahaha.. :p
keishin said…
maybe... maybe not... you won't know what happened in the kitchen...

Popular Posts