beSt woRkiNg tiMe iN mY liFe...


Taken with Gary, Daniel & Danny at office...


With Denise Ho at the promo tour in Prangin Mall

Ever since graduating from University, I've never dream of working in a shopping complex management setting. But that is my first job, working with Purnama Jelita Enterprise as a Events & Communications Executive. It was fun at the first place. Getting to know various trades and working so closely with Malaysian Local Artists.


F.I.R Promo Tour at Prangin Mall Rooftop...


That's Justin and he is super friendly...

It was fun. My first ever 'BIG' project was at the year end. Have to planned out for the Christmas themed based sales. I can pat myself at the back lah. I was able to secure to big deal during that time. It begins with P&G model search for Pantene and end with the Channel Blue Roadshow. Although after I've secured enough sales for that period, I fell sick... like very sick until I have to go to the doctors for like 5 times before I'm completely cured. Doctor says it was fever at first. After a few pills and good rest, I recovered but only to fell sick again... I guess that it was the stress that was the culprit. But in the end, I did get well eventually.

The event was a successful one. It was a memory well cherished for I have set up to venture a different kind of environment setting that have set the trends for the Christmas Celebration at Prangin Mall in the coming years.



"Yo! It's X'Mas!"... Thanks to my mentors and people who have supported me all the way...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts