oNe oF mY 9 liVeS sPenT iN caBaL...

This is my 'deadly' FA in Cabal... and that's my pet, Peng...

When Cabal first came out, I don't really feel like playing it since I'm still so much attached to Maple Story. Eventually, I started playing it since Maple Story was starting to bored me to death (sad but true) and looks like I got stuck to it for quite sometime and level up like nobody's business. It's quite easy to level up here since the amount of EXP is easy to get.

However, there are also other things that will need to level up as well besides your level. I found out quite late and my FA is quite weak compared to other (yup, my level high but my skill rank is damn cia lat).

By the way, what's a FA? FA is a short name for Force Archer (and it's not the short name for some stupid F1 driver). I don't even know why I choose to be an archer. I really don't know. My character in Maple Story is an archer class (Sniper) and Cabal is also an archer. Maybe it's my alter-ego?

I'm one of the guild members of "EviLs" guild. I don't even know why I choose to be in this particular guild. They were recruiting for new members and there's no level limit on this so I thought why not give it a try. Successfully become the member of the guild and got to know some really HARDCORE players (and in some occasions, they show their fangs... YUP, some of them are buayas).

But the guild was fun. Talking stupid stuff when you feel boring and when you need help, just ask the GM or the more 'experienced' members. They are always there to help out (even in PKing other players).

As I proceed further in the game, I beginning to feel boring for GOD knows what kind of reasons. But I still play the game though not as often as I did for the past few months.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts