thE mOmenT oF mY liFe...


Pictures taken at a photo studio...

It was a hot sunny Sunday afternoon on the month of August 2006. It was my day today. After 23 years of cold sweat and tears, today is the day the where everything would pay off and make my parents proud. It was my graduation day and it was also a day to make my parents proud of me.

My journey to the university life was not a rosy one. I can still remember countless eye who looked down upon me when I didn't get a good result for all my exams. Besides that, everyone in my relatives didn't look high on me. They were saying that once I'm done with school, I should just get out from study life and work.

However, endless support from my dad and mom pushed me to go further and to pursue university and I did. Result wasn't so bad as I was accepted into University Sains Malaysia in Penang. That was the turning point in my life. I've raised quite a few eyebrows and questions within my relatives. Only a handful of them who look upon me to be successful in studies were proud of me.


Siew Fen, the best friend I've ever have in USM...


That was my dean of my school (center)... He rocks!!

Although the thought of having to leave my family really did struck me and made me cry when I was about to leave for Penang, I soldier on. Made some friends in the university and participate in countless activities to keep me occupied. Also in Penang, is where I found my other half. He was there for me when I needed him most and he care for me very much.

During the 3 years that I've spend in university, it was fun and the best buddies that I made... Siew Fen... Sem... Veena. They are always on my mind and they have been there to support me always.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts