oNe oF mY 9 liVeS sPeNt iN pAngYa...

Fiama,Kooh, Arin and Angelina... Will be missing you girls a lot...

Can say that I spend some of my 9 lives in Pangya. I don't really like the idea of playing golf anyway. But I give a go and find it quite interesting. However, due to my lack understanding of golf and interest in golf; the interest eventually died off. Therefore, my boyfriend have no choice but to maintain 2 accounts.

However, the game provider have decided to terminate the game servic
e. Reasons... lack of players in the game. Well, it can't be denied since the company didn't pay any attention at all to the game. Nevertheless, promote the game. How do you do marketing if you don't promote your stuff and expect them to sell themselves? That's no logic in the marketing world. Put it in a simple equation:-

"No Marketing = No Promotion = No Demand"

But what can I say? It just shows that the provider of the game is stupid and didn't do their market research properly before they take the action to terminate the game. That is one of the main reason why some company FAILED.

They do not understand the importance of REAL MARKET RESEARCH. What they only know is that to do market research is time consuming and waste of money. But they always overlooked a vital point. These research provide a lot of vital information of the market and can be used in the long run. What can I say? Top management are always stupid. Yeah, REALLY STUPID (except for a few lah).

Anyhow, this is to commemorate the 'death' of PangyaSEA server; which is currently on-going at the moment. Gonna miss all the characters and items that I've won through Gachapon... money down the drain... Haiz...


Max, Leorio and Hendry... Gonna miss you guys as well...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts