vgA 2011... thE noMinaTioNs... paRt 3...

This round of the review of the nominees... I will kind of skip a few categories of console since it is quite repetitive... but this particular category of console is one that I'm interested  in... 'The Best Handheld / Mobile Games'.

This year nominees consist of 4 games... and out the 2 nominees are for the iPhone (or iPad) ... and Nintendo. If you asked me what about PSP... I'm not so sure about it. Since as far as I know... they are either made for Nintendo's NDS or 3DS and the iPhone or iPad. If you guys have any ideas on this... do let me know.

But what surprises me is one of the iPhone game that my hubby is bawling all over the place... 'Jetpack Joyride'. Anyways... let's have a look at the nominees for the 'The Best Handheld / Mobile Games'...

Ghost Trick : Phantom Detective

Super Mario Land 3D

Infinity Blade 

Jetpack Joyride

Looking at the potential of iPhone / iPad based games... I guess that it won't be long before VGA introduces a brand new category for these kind of game. The games on the iPhone / iPad is huge... and by looking at the releases and number of apps developer out there... the game developers and game publishers for the real handheld device (like PlayStation Vita and Nintendo's 3DS)... are run for their money and fan as well.

Before I pen off on this brand new post... I was wondering... why wasn't 'Angry Birds' nominated for this category? Hmm... I wonder why...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts