dElaYed poSt... buSy...

Looking at my post and blog for the past few days, you would notice that there's not a single entry since the month of June and the last week of May 2008. You may asked why... Reason is a simple answer starting with a 'B' followed by 'U' and then 'S' and 'Y'.

Get the point? Starting a new job is fun at the beginning and very exciting at the same time... but at the same time, you'll start a fresh with the working culture and the environment. Getting to know the people, the procedure, it just downright damn cia lat.

But what can I say... new office; new environment. I'll just have to adapt myself to the environment fast since they're expecting a lot from me; which means pressure is on my head and back every time. I think sooner or later, I think I would need to see a shrink... you know… psychologist. @_@

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts