gaChaPon paNgYa... cOmplEtEd...


Fiama, Kooh, Arin, Kaz, Tiki & Breulla... Full Set @ 8 tries... ^^

During our last visit to Kuala Lumpur for the PSP Roadshow in Cineleisure Damansara, we walked around the shops and saw a few Gachapon machines. As usual, we check it out since we're quite curious to see if there is any Gachapon machines which Penang doesn't have yet. When to a shop (I forget the name of the shop but it's somewhere near to Gamers Hideout) and saw that they are offering full gachapon merchadise on sale.

My jaw drop as there are some that I want to get a full set but couldn't since the machines are not longer available in Penang. As I was browsing the shelves for more collectibles, my hubby came across something that we've never ever dream of. A full machine of Pangya Gachapon.

My hubby started his spreed in the Gachapon. He wanted to get the full set no matter what. First 5 tries seemed to be very promising as all characters pooped out except for Kaz. He tried 2 more times but couldn't get Kaz, but he gets 2 Koohs instead. He give it another try and finally he got what he wanted.

He was so happy and was jumping up and down like a kiddo. Haha... It makes me happy when I see him happy. The 2 extra Koohs? We decided to sell one to his friend and another one as his birthday present.

So, here it is. The full set of Gachapon Pangya. ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts