toYoTa sPrinTer tRUenO aE86 1983 (taKuMi fuJiWarA)...


Trueno AE 86 1983 (Intial D Edition - Takumi Fujiwara)...


With full upgrades and body kit...

I really didn't expect to bump into this one of a kind model in a small shop in Queensbay Mall, Penang. The shop was called Robot Master.

My hubby was walking around the mall to spend some quality time together. Moreover, there was a Toyota roadshow in open space at Queensbay Mall. He wanted to wish his friend a happy birthday since it was his birthday. We manage to find him in the 'people mountain, people sea' place.

After that, we walk around and arrive at North Zone of Queensbay Mall. Saw the shop, Robot Master. At first glance on the display cabinet outside the shop, nothing much. But then my hubby spotted this. He immediately went to the cash register to buy it.

When we confirm whether if this is the last stock in the shop, they say that the model that my hubby is purchasing is the one and only model in the shop. All the more reason for him to buy it. He's been hunting high and low for the Trueno AE 86 model for quite sometime already.

This model is still bare when we got it. All the upgrades... even the number plates have to fix it on our own. My model building days come back to me and my hands are tickling with joy. I wanted to make it to look like the exact model in the movie. But he say he wanted to persevere the original... sad... T_T

Anyhow, this is the model and it is still untouched.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts