mY liTTle arMy oF teDDy beArs... ^^


My little parade of teddy bears... only 1 missing in action... ><

Remember the little alpha teddy bears that was on sale at McDonald's? I was skeptical about the bears at first. I mean... I think it's impossible for me to collect so much week by week without missing any of the alphabets.

But what got me started? After a few glance at the teddy bears... they were spelling sometime out to me...

'BUY ME... TAKE ME HOME...I'M SO CUTE... YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME...'

Sounds crazy... but I got all the alpha teddy bears except for 1 teddy bear... I think it started missing during the launch of the first batch of the teddy bears. It was the teddy carrying the letter 'A'... I mean it's quite common to find an 'A' in your name (unless you're given a really weird name... hey, no offense... ok?). But it can't be helped since I started late in collecting the bears. Haiz... =.="

Anyone care to trade the red little guy? >.<

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts