i liKe naTioN waR... thE coStumE... i meaN...


I like the Nation War... but only the costume only... ^^

I know my level going to nation war in CabalSEA is like a cannon fodder during the war. The chances of me killing people is like 0.05% and the chance of being killed by the opponent is like 99.5% (by the time of this post, my level is like 109). But I would just like to try it out for one time then that's it.

I know Force Archer's are very good supporting character. All those buff's skill can help other players to get stronger and heal them as well. But being in the nation war, I don't think that players of other classes would want a Force Archer to be part of the offensive force. That's the reality. Whenever I try to go into nation war, other high level players would just keep on shouting for other low level players to quit the war.

It's disheartening to hear other player asking other player to get out from the game just because their level isn't high enough or not the offensive type of class. They tend to forget that "IT IS JUST A GAME!". But sometimes, the other alter ego got the better of them and start to act and think towards the ego side of them.

Well, everybody has the other side of them but it's just how well you coped and control it. By the way, that's my pet under my character. ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts