ASIMO... whAt a cOOl roBOt...


Cool picture of ASIMO taken at Queensbay Mall, Penang.

I saw 'him' at 1 Utama in Kuala Lumpur a few weeks back. After that, 'he' came to Penang and particularly... my working place! Queensbay Mall!

It was his maiden show of the day and the atrium was jam packed with people. The crowd is CRAZY! Most of the crowds were waiting at the atrium since 2.30pm (the first show was at 5.30pm) just to get a good view of ASIMO.

I was hoping to get a good picture with that cool dude. And guess what... almost the entire office gets to take picture with him (just because... *ahem ahem*). That's why I love working in a shopping mall. Even the Director of the group came to take a picture with him.

Damn... the 'space man' (as some of my MSN friends call it) was like a celebrity. Haha... You would be thinking that I get to touch him right? Nope... I can't. No one can except the people from HONDA.

Another thing. His soft toys was selling like hot cakes. It finished like 30 minutes tops! I had to queue up early in the morning just to get my hands on the soft toys. But it was super cute!


This particular soft toy was selling like hot cakes... Lucky I got one... through unconventional ways... hehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts