thE verY 'yenG' niNtenDo dS...

Our primary target was to just go Kuala Lumpur for the FlyFm 3rd Flyniversary party at Central Park, 1 Utama only. Nothing else. For my hubby, it was his holiday but for me it was a study trip of the malls in Kuala Lumpur.

But to my "horrible" surprise and to my hubby's "delight", he found what he was looking for in one of the shops in 1 Utama. The Nintendo DS Onyx Dialga and Palkia Pokemon Limited Edition. He was jumping up and down with delight saying...

"Dear... come and see this... you won't believe your eyes!"


The Nintendo DS Onyx Dialga and Palkia Pokemon Edition...

I really rub my eyes a few times before even asking the sales person about it. I really didn't expect this since we came solely just for the party but this is what we ended up seeing. This is the biggest purchase we have ever bought when we're on a whirlwind tour in Kuala Lumpur. The sales person told us he only has 1 console per shop (and he was talking about 3 branches in Kuala Lumpur).

You guys might be thinking that this guy is pulling my leg. But as far as my hubby is concerned, he's been searching for it high and low and couldn't find it (In fact, it's supposed to be extinct by the time we actually saw one). He even asked a shop owner of a game shop back in Penang to help him find (which the guy failed to find it). My hubby did think a lot before he made the purchase (which he finally did it... with a 'big black hole' in his account... ouchi wa wa).


But the purchase was worth it since it came with a VCD of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 'Explorers of Time & Darkness', a cool looking carrying case, a poster plus a cool looking DS console.


The cool looking carrying case and the console...


The detailed design of the console makes it worth the money... On the left is Dialga (Pearl Version) and on the right is Palkia (Diamond Version)... both of it are legendary Dragon type Pokemon.

Now my hubby is over reacting. Polishing the console everyday like a gun... like Giroro from Keroro Gunsou. Well, a gun is black in colour and the console is black in colour... hmmm... when is he going to turn into a red frog with scar marks?

I better hope that doesn't come true...

Peace Out~~

Comments

Popular Posts