beSt oF boTh woRldS...

At first when my bf found out about this song from MTV, I don't really pay much attention about it. However, after awhile I found that the song is quite nice... from both singers. Yup, it was Craig David - Insomnia Vs. Wheesung - Insomnia.

The difference between both of these two exceptional singers (other than both of them is equally good looking), is the video and the lyrics. The fact that Craig David is singing in English (undeniable) and Wheesung is in Korean (plus a little bit of English... normal la since Korean always like to do it). But in the MTV aspect, Wheesung is way (and I mean wwaaaayyyy) much better than Craig David. Why, you may ask? Wheesung emphasized more on cool dance moves while Craig David is all about the cool and techno kind of setting.

Check out the video and you'll know what I mean...





Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts