tHe pASSing oF a leGenD...

I know its been some time... by the time this post even got posted... everybody has already known that the "King of Pop" has gone to the other side. I know it is a very late tribute... but to tell you the truth, I don't really wanna believe that he has passed on to the other side. Its kinda hard to swallow the truth... and to be able to grow with his music... this news is very heartbreaking when I heard it on the radio.

His songs inspires me to improve my command of the English Language and even tried to mimic the way he dances (until the point my parents think that I listen too much of his music). But to know that Micheal Jackson is no longer on the face of the Earth to create wonderful and meaningful tunes... it just brings tears to my eyes.



R.I.P Micheal... You'll be missed dearly.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts