iT's fiNaLLy heRe!!! hOOraY \^^/

I was whining and upset that I couldn't get to play in this particular game... waiting for the game day and night to be launched officially. Guess what... the wait is finally over!! It finally has its own server in South East Asia! Hello Kitty Online is finally here!! Yippie!!!



I can finally play with cute characters of Sanrio Town... and also enjoy the "cuteness" of the game. But it seems that I am a little bit late for the CBT (Closed Beta Test... but in Hello Kitty Online, it's known as HKO Founders Beta). It will be closed for a while (hopefully) and it will be commercialized immediately.



I tested the game immediately after the download completed (it took almost 4 full days before it was completed). The graphics are awesome and the gameplay is simple and straight forward (although would appreciate it if tutorials were made available on the basic game controls). The monsters are cute too... plus this game is something like Harvest Moon with much more "cuteness" added into the game itself.

But I wouldn't recommend the game to a person who would get bored easily... and do not like to have anything to do with super duper cute characters running around in a super duper cute world.

So I guess this would be another game that is gonna me make go "meow" all over again... ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts