tHinGs tHat maKeS mE gO weAk...

Looking back at my posting... I've just realized that I have been inactive in my own blog! Unbelievable! Maybe its because I don't have anything to write or no mood? Hmm... anyway, forget about that... since I'm back... I should write a few posts today. Looking at the title... you would have guessed that this is a lame post. Well... better than no post at all.

Very well, there are a few things that can make me go weak on my knees. In fact, I'll just talk about the top two... which makes me
go crazy and if I didn't get it... I would be sulking on it until someone gets it for me (actually, the front part is true but the latter is just making it up) =.="

First off... its the bear... YUP. Teddy bears... especially cute ones (you know... those when you saw them in the shop for the first time, it'll stick in your mind like for ages)... and they are 'crying out loud' to you... "TAKE ME HOME... I KNOW YOU WANT TO..." then look at you with those cute innocent eyes. It makes you like want to 'rescue' those cute teddy bears and bring them home. In fact, I got so many teddy bears that my bed is full of them... I think my teddy bear count is more than my clothes in my cl
oset.

My current favorite teddies... sleepy (with a hat) and teddy (little brown guy with a red scarf)

Another thing that can make me go weak is 'Hello Kitty'. I don't know when did I get the 'Kitty' bug but I think should be around the time when McDonald's came out with those 'Hello Kitty' plush toys (still can remember how I queue up in the long, long lines just to get a pair of those plushies every week). Back in Melaka, I have a big rack full with 'Hello Kitty' stuff, merchandise and magazine (imported from Japan and Hong Kong). People might say that the 'fever' had died off quite a while... but I think it is coming back.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts