baCk tO thE gOOd olD daYs...

Looking back at my picture album when I went back to Melaka a few months ago brings back some memories that is sweet, sour and fun. Those memories back in Secondary School... SMK Gajah Berang... for almost 6 years. If you are wondering bout Primary School... those are the most painful memories in my life... I'd prefer not to talk about it.

Entering SMK Gajah Berang and staying for almost 6 straight years in there was like 'prison' at first... but as I grow older by each passing day, I've just realized that those 6 'tormenting' years was the best years of my life compared to now (working like donkey from 9am to 7pm everyday). But... we as human likes to complain a lot when we don't realize that we have the best things in our lives at that moment but only lived to regret it later on.

4 Geografi 1

Thinking back to those 6 years spent in studying... I realized that the best and most precious time, was during the STPM years (Lower 6 and Upper 6). Overall, the class isn't too big and crowded... it was just only 29 of us (I guess).

Upper 6 Arts II

With the crazy class monitor (who worships 'The Rock' a.k.a 'The Scorpion King') and rowdy class members... our class is the most rowdiest in the whole row of Upper 6 classes... and I don't know if it was sarcasm but the school authorities decided to put us (the most rowdiest) next to the most 'goody two shoes' class... which is Upper 6 Science I.

Imagine the scene during the examination... one class is so damn noisy and the other side of the class is so damn quiet until you can hear the sound of cicadas. Moreover, there is also one things that all the members in our class have in common... during the relief period... the other class would be studying and revising their studies... but we would be EATING in class... muahahahaha...

As I have said it in the earlier part, I really miss those days... ><"

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts