thE rOOt oF mY gaMinG haBitS...

When I first got my own desktop (that was in the year 2000... I think), the first games that I ever installed on it was "The Sims" (don't ask me why... but I think it was recommended by my friends back in secondary school). What happened next was all hell break loose... at least on my computer hard drive. After getting interested in games... I went to look out for more games... "Red Alert 2"... "Starcraft"... and a few other game titles.

Eventually when I was in University, I finally got exposed to a brand new gaming category... namely... consoles like Nintendo DS... Playstation 2 and Playstation 3... Wii... blah blah blah... but what I'm really into (of all the platforms mentioned) is the Nintendo DS. It's the one and only I'll never get bored off... well... gotta admit that currently there are no games for me to play, so it is gathering dust.

Anyhow, thanks to a few developers (in remembering the avid console owners of Nintendo DS)... there are a few good games out there in the market and some of them is scheduled to release soon (in actual fact, I can't wait to get my hands on the latest game in the "Zelda" series for the Nintendo DS). ^^


Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts