hOw shOuLd iT bE rEad...

Since Chinese New Year is coming around the corner... I decided to went to shop for my new clothes... (well... that is bad news for my credit limit... ><") since I rarely go shop for new clothes.

So... in the end, on one fine Sunday evening... my bf suggested that we go to go check out some bargains (his office friends told him about it...) at Penang Times Square. We head out to our destination around 6pm... since Sunshine City has opened for quite some time and I've never set foot in there before... so... it was like a new 'territory' to conquer... ^^

Tried out the express escalator that Penang Times Square built (which is directly all the way up to the Sunshine City)... quite good but it was DAMN HOT!!! I feel like a roasted pig in there... ><" not to mention it was quite slow as well (I nearly fall down when it suddenly jerk... lucky I didn't... ^^). There are a few thoughts about this... but I don't want to mention since the people behind Penang Times Square is my ex-employer (plus... I think there is some 'people' actively monitoring the internet on bad news about Penang Times Square... so I'm not that adventurous yet).

After spending almost like 1 hour plus shopping for clothes and shoes... me and my bf was feeling hungry... so we decided to go eat at one of the shops in the mall. As me and my bf were finishing placing our orders... I noticed something weird on the opposite side... look at the picture and tell me what do you think...

How do you see this message as... I'll let your imagination run wild...

I don't know how the designer or the printing people did this... but the message was spot on. I wonder how many people has actually seen this hoarding board visual and laughed at it. The proper way to read it and the real message is as the picture which I have posted below... but when I first saw the hoarding board visual... without knowing the full message... it was like 'SOME SEX ON THE V...' (I'll let you fill up the rest).

The full message... 'Something Sexy On The Way'... On the side is the full visual image of the hoarding board design...

No doubt it is a very catchy phrase... since the purpose of the hoarding board visual is to help the tenant to create brand awareness on the shop and its free (better off than just a white piece of white board at the front... and the shoppers definitely will not be bothered by what kind of a new shop is coming up). That's the reason some retailers are smart and do not mind in investing a couple of hundreds on the hoarding board since one can expect your shop to be flooded with people when it opens.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts