foRmULa onE...

By the time this post is up... I guess quite a number of people already know this news. But since the F1 @ Sepang has just finished... I guess it still not too late. ^^

As I've said... me and my bf have been going to the F1 for 4 consecutive years... I think we starting in the year 2006 when he won the grandstand ticket from Honda roadshow (undoubtly he got the tickets through his passion for gaming). Subsequeantly... this is the trend for us (can say it is like our yearly affair)... and his friends who is also an avid fan of F1.

Year 2006... Grandstand area... purposely take in front of Ferrari Pits... ^^

Last year 2009... finally got the Ferrari merchandise... at the cost my card... ><"

I can still remember the year 2006 very clearly... and during that time it was more relaxing for me since it was my final year in university (I think so)... I was my first time going to F1 and I'm quite excited about it... to the point I purge out my breakfast before going to for the race day. Leaving that ugly incident (for your imagination purposes), before the start of the race... I SAW KIMI IN THE FLESH!!! I was just like a few inches away from him... but couldn't get any closer... thanks to security guard (but deep inside... kesian him also... have to fend off some many people all by himself... and he is quite old already). Not to sound happy bout it... but I saw Kimi's car crash in the first lap... right in front of my eyes as I was standing at the hill stand area.


But this year F1 will be different for me... as I would be cheering, supporting & rooting for 2 team & 1 driver. One of them is our very own Malaysia F1 team... Lotus F1! I heard a lot of bad comments about our own team from the very mouth of Malaysian people... but hey, look at the bright side... at least we have a proper running team with good driver and engineers... (not to mention handsome too... ^^) we'll get there eventually. By the way, I do not wish to see our very own Dato' Sri Tony to be in AirAsia stewardess uniform... it would be an utter nightmare for me every time I board AirAsia... ><"

Until then... all the best to the Lotus F1 team...

Peace Out~~

Comments

Popular Posts