brAnD nEw hOmE...

Finally... I'm moving away from the place which I have called 'home' for the past 8 years... time for me to explore new area. Umm... just in case you guys got the wrong idea... I'm not moving away from Penang... I just shift place. I've gotten very much used to staying around my ex-university area... I mean... this is like a familiar place that I call home other than my REAL home... which is in Melaka.

During my 1st year as an undergraduate from University of Science Malaysia, USM (or Universiti Sains Malaysia)... I stayed in the hostel... which is nasty at some time... but also fun. Only during my 2nd year, I get to move out from the hostel... and ended up in a place called 'University Height'... sounds cliche right... but it is not a hostel or apartment meant for undergraduates. I guess when this apartment was built... the developers think that its kind of cool and smart of themselves to name the apartment after the University opposite the road.

Anyway... staying in this apartment for almost 7 years and I have only moved 3 times... well... that's a record. The first time was moving from the hostel into the apartment... and it was way up high... 18th floor and it was on block Venus. After the contract expired and I was the only one in the house to choose to stay in Penang... I found another room... which was on the 3rd floor of block Mercury. My second move didn't last long since my roommates is all 'office ladies' which was working at the FTZ area.

When I was given the notice that they are going to move out... I looked for a new room and I ended up staying opposite of my previous room... and it was the house of the landlady whom had helped me find rooms for the past 7 years. Its a very small room... and she was kind enough to provide me all the furniture... which makes the room even smaller. But during the course of staying with her for almost 3 years... she was very good and kind to me. Although most of the time I'll be out working... but when she does sees me... she'll start up a talk. Its kinda sad for me to move out from here... but due to my working conditions that I foresee will be getting more and more demanding... I have no choice but to find a new place to stay which is near my working place.

Well, until then... I need to start packing to move to the other side of the island... ^^ I'll be missing a lot things here... but life just has to move on.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts