goD oF waR III... kraTos~~~

It's been quite awhile I did not upload anything cool for my blog... if I'm not mistaken... the last post on something exclusive and special... is the PS3 Slim Final Fantasy Lightning Edition. After that... my blog was at a standstill. I still have a lot of things to write... and a lot of cool stuffs to share. But for now, I'll just do a quick one with the most coolest stuff and the guy that I idolized in the gaming world (well... in terms of brutality)... ^^

The front view of the box... with a 'nasty', fierce & sexy looking Kratos...

Call me crazy... or whatever that just come to your mind if I tell you the price of this cool item... But every amount and cents of Ringgit Malaysia spent on this... is well worth our money. I'll just let the picture do the talking... behold... the God Of War III Ultimate Edition...

It includes many cool stuff... soundtrack, game and codes... and on top of it all...

It comes in a cool packaging... the 'Pandora's Box'...

How do I get addicted to this? Thanks to my bf... he got me hooked to this awesome, ass-kicking, intestine splitting & limb slicing Kratos through his "God Of War: Chain Of Olympus" game for PSP. I got so hooked to him from the moment I see the way he slashes and dices his enemies (how I wish I could have a pair of the "Blades of Exile" in real life). But as for the PS3 version... to date, I still haven't finish playing.

Even teddy bears and KumaKuma wants to take a picture with the "God Of War"... Kratos...

I guess some of you might be asking... why does a girl likes to play God Of War? Well... I can conclude that playing this game helps you de-stress BIG TIME (my personal experience la). Coz when you see Kratos slashing and dicing his enemies... just imagine the person that you hate... and you're banging his head or driving your "Blades of Exile" to the place where the sun don't shine... ULTIMATE SATISFACTION!!! BWAHAHAHAHA.....

Well... I guess that's the update for now... I still have a bunch of cool things to upload...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts