moNkeYs anD pOtaTo cHipS...

I guess I let my blog on a standstill again... haiz... what to do. Being tied up work most of the time... sometimes I do feel like my job is fun though... despite all those crappy things that I have to face everyday... which sometimes includes being scolded for nothing by tenants. But still... I have to grit my teeth and swallow it... after that... at the back... non-stop nagging and lashing out in my cubicle.

Anyway, something to share with you guys... this happens a few months ago when was coming back to Penang from the Sepang F1. It happen on one of the stops (or petrol stations) that the express bus would stop... and its not something funny... but rather cute and dangerous. Monkeys... yup... cute on the outside but you'll won't know what they'll do if they saw you holding food (especially potato chips) and happily munching away.

Hmmm... I wonder what's is the little fella holding...

Oh... he digging into the potato chips... better stay far far away... ><"

At first, I only saw one monkey near the rubbish dump of the petrol station. After that... another one came... then another.... then another... well, I guess its time for me to stay very far away... with my Jack N' Jill on my hand... that is not an option to stay close. After a rush to the toilet... back to the bus without a second thought of wanting to wait outside before the bus move.

But to my surprise... there was a lady feeding this bunch of monkeys cookies. OMG... what the hell is she thinking. She even stand inside the stairs of the bus and throwing cookies to the monkeys... its like inviting them into the bus. Luckily, the bus driver spotted this and quickly close the door when he saw the monkeys are coming near to the bus... and the lady stop feeding them and move back to her seat... phew.

It got me thinking... does she aware of the dangers she might brought upon herself and other passengers of the bus? What would happen if suddenly one of the monkeys decide to go 'Kaboom' and went on a scratching people rampage? Who is going to be responsible for this?

I'm sure as hell that this would be a front page news....

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts