ePiC fAiL... arE yOu bLinD...

Another day... another fantastic epic fail... I do not know how did it happen or when did it happen. But all I know know the driver is a lady... WTF... =.=" what is wrong is lady driver these days? I thought they are a careful bunch when it comes to driving (well... general perception... I guess).

I have no idea how it happened... but I guess she is trying to make an illegal U-Turn... but as you can see from this photo... all hell break loose. However, the curb is really low and I can't entirely blame it on the driver... it could be an old lady driving and see did not see the curb... but still... haiz... I guess my mom is a better driver than her... ^^

I have no idea what is wrong with this driver...

Anyhow... passengers and driver did not suffer any major or minor injuries... but the car did. What is your take on the car damage? Heavy or minor? I had no idea... ><"

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts