chAiNsaW... anYonE?

When I first saw this product through Internet... I was like... "Wow... this is a must get controller (collector's item) for an avid Resident Evil fan". Well, I'm not so much of a Resident Evil fan (except for the movies which was totally way out from the real story line as portrayed through the games)... but my bf is one.

Stupid customs officer... it is fake... if its real... it would be 10X times bigger... =.="

Initially we tried to hunt it down in the big Internet world... there was a few but the price is like those 'cut throat' prices I would say. Eventually we gave up after 1 year of fruitless searching... online and offline... and the light of hope was fading away from us. Moreover, I don't think he will play with this controller if I've ever found it... he'll be playing with his second 'wife'... a.k.a the PlayStation 3 Lighting Edition.

But a certain Alanis Morissette song started to ring in my mind when I see this product on sale in a certain shop in Kuala Lumpur (just in case your wondering... it is 'Ironic'). And to top it off... take a wild guess how much it is selling at... RM 170... but I managed to talk to the shop keeper to sell it to me for RM 150... after some haggling and bargaining... I GOT IT AT RM 150!! Woohoo!!

Now the next headache is... how the hell am I going to get this through the airport check? Hmm... a bit challenging I would say... and it proves to be one. I was stuck at the check point for 15 minutes plus as the customs was checking whether this chainsaw is really or fake. FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Tonnes of silly question runs through my head... did they ever see how a 'REAL' chainsaw looks like... and they size of it? Plus... I guess they have never see how a PlayStation 2 logo looks like... it was smack right in front of their nose!

But then again... you should that they are people who still lives the prehistoric era... and they are still on to PlayStation One... instead of PlayStation 3... =.=" (yeah... the gaming scene in Malaysia... generally, is a pathetic and sickening...)

By the way... my bf was quite happy when he got it... but he does not intend to use it as he is afraid to spoil the whole controller... well... it is collector's edition and I do not hope to see anything missing on it...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts