liNkiN paRk... neW dirEcTioN...

Linkin Park was first introduced to me by my friend and I immediately liked it. The songs really gives the extra kick to your eardrums... and also to your neighbour's eardrum... not all the time... but when they are giving you a heck of a time by slamming the doors or whatever a 'good' neighbour would do. I do admit that when I was still in secondary school, I do have the tendency to blast the speakers out loud when my neighbour wanted a match... you know... those 'who's-got-the-loudest-music-and-best-sound-system-on-the-row'. Normally, I win hands down with Linkin Park's songs (",).

Soon... their music were featured in 'Transformers : The Movie'. By that time, some of my friends (especially those die hard Link Park fans) started to complained that their music wasn't as good as before. My guess is... maybe they still haven't gotten over the fact that Chester doesn't 'scream' like he used to in the previous albums.




They didn't just stop there. Their music again were featured in the movie again... 'Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen'.




But the best is yet to come... the band was featured in the Medal of Honor... Woohoo! Great combination. Moreover, the song lyrics does reflect the game.




With their new album out... 'A Thousand Suns'... their songs really took me by surprise. It totally changes and when you first listen to the latest feature single... 'Waiting for the End'... you'll be wondering... has Chester lost his voice?

But still they are still the best band!


Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts