mY 27tH yeaR oN eArtH...

It's a very long journey for me... in another 3 more years... I will reach an age where people says that life will become like a slope that keeps going down. Will it ever stops? I have no idea... I can't predict the future. I can't say that I will live until a ripe old age... nor I will die the next day. I've been thinking a lot during my birthday... on why I have been born into this world (when I found out about the truth of my birth) and does all the things that is happening all around... do it happens for a reason?

Once... someone told me... that I should never look back on the decision that I've made and live to regret it. He told me that I should continue to look forward for the future. Life for me... have always been set up straight by my parents... but now I guess it's time for me to take my very own steps. I'll make mistake... but nevertheless... I'm not afraid to take the step or the plunge and responsibility that comes with it.

And that is why I love this song by U2 so much...


My birthday should be a happy one... but instead... I'm so down and having a very bad emotional roller coaster. But since I'm still alive... I should continue to walk the earth and makes changes as I go along.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts