aniMaX vgA 2010 reViEw paRceL...


Remember the review that I did for the VGA 2010? If you haven't read it... you can follow the link here. I did two reviews on it since during that time frame I have a little bit of spare time... so I thought it wouldn't be nice to write a few entries to post since I have something to write about.

I'm not sure how many people participate in this review since it was unlike the previous VGA 2009... where it was competition and they called it "Battle of the Bloggers"... but I didn't fare so good... but at least I made a few blogger friend along the way.

When I received a mail from the SPE Network - Asia Pte. Ltd to ask where shall the goodies bag to be sent to... I directed it to my office... since my house is empty all the time (most of my house mates would be at work if they come around the weekday). After a week or so... they finally courier the goodies bag out. I'm not sure if anybody encounter the problem I faced... but this is the first for me.

The courier (I think is the people from Gdex... or other courier company... but I can't remember...) called to ask me what is the items contained in the parcel from SPE Networks - Asia Pte. Ltd. I was puzzled... and I inform him that I do not know since it is a goodies bag... it could be anything. Then he proceed to inform me that the our 'splendid' customs is questioning what is containing inside the package and is it for home usage. If it is not for home usage... I should go to the FINAS to declare my items if I want to get it. WTF!

I proceed to inform him that I do not know what is contained inside since everything is made unknown to me by the organizer... why they hell do I need to go to the FINAS to declare my prize?! After like 10 minutes of pain in the ass of explaining to the courier guy... he understood that I didn't know anything about the prizes. He said that it is OK and he will sort it out with the customs. I didn't know how he did it... but when I ask my colleague to check on the parcel (to see if it arrive in one piece... or pieces)... it has reached my cubicle. Thank God!


The Resident Evil Degeneration that I got... by the way, S.R.T stands for Special Response Team... ^^
I think each blogger received different items (since one of my friend blogger received the "This is It" T-shirt... whereas I received a cap). If you asked me... I would prefer the cap since I have no idea what is the size of the T-shirt... it is it too big for me... I will give it to my bf... if it is too small for him... it will be sitting at a corner of my closet and gathering dust. At least I have a new cap to wear next time... ^^

Other items that comes along with the cap... 3 Blu-Ray movie disc and 1 DVD... excluding the teddy bears... ^^
But the only same thing that me and my fellow blogger friend received was the Blu-Rays... and the titles are "Micheal Jackson's : This is It", "Terminator : Salvation" and the last Blu-Ray was "Angels & Demons". Good title I must say.

Now the only thing I couldn't understand is why the hell the customs wants me to go to FINAS to declare all the items whereas all the movies has been screen by them before due for release... but then again... there was something I learnt from my days pursuing my degree in Mass Communication. Well... it does make sense after all this years. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts