speCiaL scrEEniNg oF dRiVe anGry...


This post should quite outdated by the time I post it up... but still... rather than letting my blog go idle for a few days (or months... since my work is taking quite a toll on me recently) I might as well post something. 

Actually... this is the first time I got something from Nuffnang... since its a free movie at 1st Avenue... why not? All I had to do is to comment on their website and wait for the announcement from them that I got the tickets... moreover, I haven't been to TGV at 1st Avenue... its a good excuse. (",) You guys might be wondering... what did I wrote to get the tickets... look down (no... not your DOWN)...


I know... quite a stupid comment... but at that point... I don't even what to write. But this is the comment that got me the tickets. My bf agreed to follow me for the screening... since it was 2 tickets... who else can I ask? I don't really have friends that is a 'kaki wayang'. (",)

Besides the special movie screening... there was also a convoy of cool cars coming all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Penang. Among them... my all time favorite car is among the convoy too. Take a look at the cool cars I manage to snap with my trusty K810i and my bf's iPhone 3GS.




After loads of camera snapping and posing with the cool cars (despite the scorching heat)... we decided to call it a day as the movie will be starting soon.

What can I say about the movie? Well... the plot is a little bit thin though. Can't really make any head or tail throughout the movie... censorship was a lot. But looking at the country I'm living in... it does make some sense that the censorship board (or FINAS) will be eagerly reaching out for the scissors...cutting off the sexual scene in the name of uplifting the morality of the society as a whole. @_@

All those cutting did really spoil the movie... didn't really enjoy but since it is free... can't really complain much. But the cars featured in the movie... really save the day as most of the cars is American muscle cars... the type of cars you won't ever get to see so often on Malaysia roads.

Beside the cars... there is also something else that saved the movie... William Fichtner... which throughout the movie... he called himself as the accountant (I didn't know that accountants can be so cool... maybe in the movies only... doesn't work on real life).

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts