maNy usEs oF aN eraSeR...


Something I learnt today from my bf... its about the many uses of an eraser... particularly the normal ones. Easily... everyone in their childhood uses it daily during their preschool or the primary school times... and it comes in a lot of shapes, size, colors and you can even learn the design  and color of a flag of a foreign country through eraser!
Well... besides using the eraser to erase all the scribbles and or wrong info written on a piece of paper... we can even used it to make our ATM card usable again! Weee... amazing right (I know I sound like I need a bit of convincing). But this is what the customer service of the bank (which I do not want to reveal as I do not to be sued for anything) told my bf to do and it WORKS!

The whole scenario was like this... he was trying to check balance of savings with a particular bank. But instead of the blue screen which welcomes you... (normally, after you've keyed in the PIN number... a greeting screen will come up and ask what do you want to do)... he was so shock that the blue screen greeted him with a message "Your account has encountered some problem. Please go to the nearest branch to check on your account."

In shock and worried over this... he quickly called the customer service of the bank and informed them the problem. After a few minutes of waiting and talking, the customer service told him to do a simple D.I.Y. She (the customer service personnel) told him to use a eraser to rub the microchip of the ATM card and try it again after that. He was a bit puzzle and skeptical at first... but he give it a try anyway... AND IT WORKS!

Hmm... I didn't know an eraser can do something like this... we learn something new everyday... isn't it?

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Jz said…
I used em for gambling purposes. Soooo many ways lmfao.

Popular Posts