28 yeArs oF waLkiNg thE eaRth... chAngeS...

Today, 24 October 2011, signifies that I'm lived my live for almost 28 years since I've exited the womb of my mother on 24 October 1983... exactly 28 years ago.

Last year... on the same day as today... I talked about decision's made and found out the truth about my birth. This year... it's a bit special... I will be talking about changes in my life for the past few months.

First was getting married to my bf (now hubby)... which we have spend almost 8 years together... and was fatefully joined together by a mere letter. Yup... me and my hubby was pen pals at first... then it evolved into something. Now... 8 years later... we finally tied the knot. Some of my colleague wouldn't believe how I met him... but it is true. I still had his first letter safely tucked away in a folder (the same goes for my other pen pals as well).

Secondly... was finding out that I'm pregnant. Now that is a life changing experience... and a brand new journey me and my hubby would need to take on for the rest of our lives. A lot of things have changed... including the way both of us lead our lives. Everything we do nowadays... we always have our child's needs placed first before the needs of others... like games (yup... my hubby will need to stop his urge to purchase those limited games edition from now on), clothes (that would be me)... blah blah blah...

Nevertheless, this cycle of my life... was bound to a lot of changes... if I were to say that I'm unprepared for all that has happened... would be a lie. But since the cycle has begun... there is no turning back and we should just keep on moving forward... for better or worse. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts