thE beSt driVinG siMulaTor evEr... grAn tuRisMo 5...


Die hard fans of Gran Turismo... the wait is over! Ehem... actually the wait is actually over once this post is up in my blog... Gran Turismo 5 was launched on 3rd December 2010 in Malaysia by Sony Malaysia. It was a very long wait for the Malaysian fans of the Gran Turismo franchise as the Asia, North America and Europe launch was on 24th November 2010. Well... at least the original gaming scene in Malaysia is picking up with Sony Malaysia taking up an awful 'lot' of initiatives to bring up the gaming scene in Malaysia (and indirectly... sucking our hard earn money in the process).


Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition... my bf got this game after a lot of hunting... by hook and by crook... ^^

My bf... an avid and fanatic fan of Gran Turismo... jump out of the house the moment his favourite game shop in Prangin Mall informed him that the stock has arrived. OK... the jumping part I made it up... he was quite careful in his purchase and even consulted the 'Teddy Bear Council' for their approval. Just for your info... the 'Teddy Bear Council' consist of Sleepy and Teddy... two of my favourite teddy bears.

The rest was history when he made the purchase. Now he is glued... every single day... literally to his PS3  playing Gran Turismo 5. No thanks to the seasonal events in-game. I have been ignored... sniff... sniff... but I'll let him get away this time. (",)

Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition... comes with an awesome Gran Turismo 5 poster... very high quality poster...

However, he did have some complaints about the game. Too little premium cars in-game and way too many Special Editions in real life. And the fact that a G27 cost a bomb isn't helping him either. But still, he soldiers on with his trusty DualShock 3. I've had a look at the game myself and I find the graphics a bit choppy in some parts. And I'm very sure this will be a very long road to get the Platinum trophy. But still, I will still give this game a 5... vroom... vroom... out of 5. Ok, that sounded very cheesy. Hope Adam and Morgan don't run me over with a Red Bull X2010. Haha...

Look on the so much brighter side. We finally have the Prancing Horse in the game. And the Lambo. And the Veyron. And... 1000 plus cars of different shapes and sizes. Oooh, I salivated when I saw my dream car in glorious HD, the Nissan SILEIGHTY. Too bad that car wasn't Premium. Sigh... Kazunori-san... please upgrade my dear SILEIGHTY to Premium status. Pleaseee...

That's it for now... wait for my next post about this... I really have to pen off now since it's quite late and I have an awful long day in the office tomorrow. Sigh... until then...


Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts