soUl oN diSplAy...


When the preview trailer for Gran Turismo 5 hit the web during E3 2010 last year... I was addicted to the song that was played in the background. 


The moment where the Mitsubishi Evolution crash to the railing... OMG... it just make the crash so beautiful that I could cry... T_T (in my heart I was feeling... ouch... I feel a deep slash within the hearts of all Mitsubishi Evolution fans).

After a lot of digging... I found the full title of this song (that makes me feel like crying since it is too beautiful)... it was "Soul on Display". What a great song to such a great game... ok... I feel like crying again. T_T... do enjoy the full music and blast out your speakers... I can assure that you will feel the same as me.


This song is making the cars in Gran Turismo 5 looks so sexy... forget about sexy ladies... Polyphony Digital does know how and what it takes to make cars looking sexy and delicious (better than the girls in those auto car shows... hahaha... maybe they have to strip naked just to get people's attention if you put a Gran Turismo 5 video next to them.... just joking).

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts