juSt a thOuGht...

If you are a handphone junkie, please skip this post. You may find it too 'extreme' for you... but hey, I've warned you. Don't put my head on the chopper board.

I was listening to the radio, FlyFm on one fine day while going to work. The 3 monkeys (Phabes, Ben & Nay Nay) were talking about what is their dream cinema and ask the listeners to do the same. I pick up my phone and started SMS about my thoughts. This is what i write:-

"My dream cinema is a cinema without HP junkies"

Simple and nice. Actually, that is really my dream cinema. I don't really care about the seat is comfy or not but the most important is the experience you get from watching the movie. However, with those HP junkies around, it just spoil your enjoyment AND others as well.

Imagine this. You're watching a horror movie and as it nears the climax, where the place you'll expect you be scared the shit of your seat... RIIINGGG. Great, someone just spoil the excitement and the movie. Then the person accelerates the spoiling of a great movie by talking on the phone... believe me; if I'm near to that person, I WILL and MUST to cekik him.

The 3 monkeys at FlyFm says that the cinema should be a place with no connection... hmmm, that was a good idea. But would the cinema operates do that? What's your stand? To bear or not to bear with the handphone junkies in the cinema?


Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts