oNe oF mY 9 liVeS sPeNt iN auDiTioN...


Some of the clothes that my character wears... nice leh...

Audition... another game that I've spent one of my 9 lives with. I stumble upon this game when it still has a GLOBAL server (I think it was around 2005 like that). I play it at one of the cyber cafes in Penang... and find that it was quite entertaining and fun. The music was quite nice too.

But I think it because there is too many hackers in the GLOBAL version, the GM had to put the game to sleep. Too bad and lucky I was just level 6. Not much loss after all... I can still remember the final few hours before Audition GLOBAL going to shut down. Everyone was hacking the server like crazy!!

However, after like 48 hours (or more) the death of Audition GLOBAL... AuditionSEA came alive. Happy to hear the news, I was praying hard that I get the close beta invite... and I DID GET IT! Beginning to play the game and starting to buy some a-cash clothes to make my character look nice. The pictures above are just some of my clothes.

But it began to get boring after the removal of 'so-called' licensed songs... every time you hear the same song over and over again. Eventually got bored of it and leave the game... only came back to play once in a while when they have a new patch or new songs.

I still like the songs though... maybe will try to share it in my blog... ^^

Peace Out~~

Comments

Popular Posts