neW gamE... yeAh...


The loading screen of Top Speed... Sometimes you can see cars zoom pass by...

When this game first started out, I didn't really pay much attention to it since I was giving CabalSEA a lot more attention. But after seeing my hubby played it, I decided to give it a try to see how it match up to Kart Rider.

At first, when I first played my character it feel like a bit weird since playing racing games isn't my type of game. But why do I play Kart Rider? Because of
the cute graphics and the fact that me and my hubby get to test the game when it was still in CBT - Close Beta Test (US Version). The person that got me playing Kart Rider, was not my hubby, but it was a Korean guy who had an internet cafe in Penang.

But since Kart Rider ended its OBT - Open Beta Test and there's been no news until now, so I decided to give this game a try. Among the interesting features is the avatar for the character and the cars. It was quite neat.


The avatar is super nice and cheap... I only have 2 suit so far... The egyptian and the black kitty suit...

Just like Kart Rider, the game also has 2 modes for you to play; Item Mode and Speed Mode. You can either choose to play in Item Mode; Team or Solo and Speed Mode; Team or Solo. However, my favourite mode is the Item Mode. It's fun and exciting and not so boring unlike Speed Mode. Frankly speaking, I do not like Speed Mode all along (hmm... maybe it's because I don't know how to drift).

Moreover, If you really know how to play in Item Mode, you can really make the person in front of your kart endure hell. Yes... it's true. If you know how to play the cards and power-ups properly, you are as deadly as a moving destroyer. It's fun seeing other players sending other players into the air by throwing missiles and 'stoneman' at each other. Worst case scenario, a player reaches the finish line and someone from the back fires a missile... you know what happens then... ^^


A room full of players... which is a very rare sight if you're rank is too high...

However, the game only has 1 disappointment that will make the players quit the game. There is no free channel. All channels are put in such a way that of you're a higher level player, you would have to go back to the newbies channels to play when your own channel has no players. As a result, you'll suffer penalties in terms of Gold (the in-game money) and experience points. But if you're too low level, you won't be able to enter the higher level channels at all.


Driving in the road with my sexy and hot character and cute kart... ^^

The game play is fun and simple. Since it's still in CBT - Close Beta Testing, do expect a few bugs and errors in the game. But if you're having fun in the game... a few bugs and errors won't be the reason to stop you. Until then, do look out for me in the game... ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts