sO... whAt iS yoUr sTanD...


This book is so touching... Look at the bottom inscription of the book...

I was walking around in a shopping complex on Saturday and I was approached by this guy. Not an annoying credit card agent or sales persons. Rather he asked me this question:-

"Do you like to save our Mother Nature?"

I was like... dumbfounded by his question. Then I look at the booth located behind the massive pillar. It was from WWF Malaysia. The booth look not that attractive and plain due to the location and cost cutting (I guess... since they're from NGO's). His explanation was quite straight to the point. It was a donation drive to help conserve the nature and to fund programs to help endangered animals and forests (I do sound like a hippie but I feel that everyone has a shared to help protect the very Earth that we are stepping on).

By just RM 1.00 per day, I can make a change to the environment. Why not? I feel that protecting the Mother Nature is really priceless. Why? Because if we lose this very Earth, there's no more future for any of us.

After signing in some forms, I was a eligible donor for the WWF Malaysia. While waiting for my hubby to finish his forms, I observed around. When the WWF Malaysia volunteers approached the people walking around, they'll just quickly brushed it aside. They are treating this people working with WWF Malaysia (I think they are volunteers) like 'annoying' bug. Some of them even stop to listen and after a through explanation, they just walk away casual like they've heard nothing.

Well, what can I say. They are just too ignorant and typical Malaysian attitude. RM 1.00 per day is that too much to ask for?

By the way, a funny thing occured when the WWF Malaysia volunteer approached me. He asked me if I'm still studying. I said 'NO'. Then he laughed it away saying that it's unbelievable that I'm already working. Maybe it's my facial features and small size body that makes me look like a 20 year old (blush)... hahaha. ^^ Anyhow, he apologized for his rudeness since he said that WWF Malaysia are not allowed to register anyone who is still studying to become a donor. Well... that makes sense when I tried for the first time to become a donor when I was in university... ^^

Peace Out~~

Comments

I know you reads chinese.
But your english is good.
What about share me your experiences.... online

Popular Posts