mY nexT aDDictiOn... dRaGoniCA...

This is one cool game that I'm going to play until I drop dead... well... not really. But it has all the factors that can attract a person who is so engrossed with Maple Story (ahem... that's me) to actually even consider playing this game. I feel this game has the potential to become the next big thing after Maple Story... heck... I think it might even drive the producers of Maple Story to the edge of their seats.

From my experience as a gamer, not a single MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role -Playing Game) could even touch Maple Story. Many have tried to emulate the success of Maple Story but all of them fell by the wayside due to one reason or another. But this is different... even during alpha test somewhere around March 2009, it has received rave reviews from leading game magazines. Even in-game, all the players were so eager to play it... (one of them is me... ^^).

On a personal note, the reason why I like this game is based on a few factors. First and foremost, its the cuteness of the characters and the monsters (yeah... that is one thing that always attracts the attention of a girl). Another reason? Well, this game literally makes my favorite class, the Archer, to be able to combo like mad. During the alpha test, I did almost 100++ combo! I heard experienced players can combo into the thousands!!! Another plus point is I don't need to carry any arrows and still I can fire arrows at the enemies... ^^



Anyway, the game is going to come out around early May 2009... and I'm actually doing a countdown towards the day this game "invades" my life... (hmmm... if it's on a weekday... maybe I should take 1 day leave just for this... hehe...)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts