a crAppY oR gooD mOviE... yOu'LL bE thE juDge...

Just so happens that I don't have anything to do during the weekend, so I've decided to join my bf and his friend for a movie marathon... actually, 2 movies back to back... =.=" The first movie was 'Cirque Du Freak : The Vampire's Assistant' at around 12.40pm followed by 'Ju On : Shiroi Roujo & Ju On : Kuroi Shojo' at 2.50pm (I swear it is a back to back movie marathon since the first movie finished around 2.40pm... got about like 10 minutes to grab a bite and head into the cinemas again).

The first movie wasn't so bad... but the second movie... what a let down. I mean no offense to any Ju On movie fans out there... but what was the director thinking? The movie was in bits and pieces... first it takes you to 7 years before then after 7 years then back and back to the future again (its like the story is going back and forth... you get what I mean when you watch the movie)... man... i got serious dizziness while watching this show.

Another funny factor... in fact this is a spoiler alert... in the beginning of the movie (I mean not immediately... but like after 20 minutes into the show... you'll get to see a funny ghost... which will only make sense after like 30 minutes into the show... bummer... ><"), you'll see a ghost that has a so called 'infatuation' over a basketball... its like half scary and half funny. The sound she makes is scary enough... but what the heck... a basketball? The ghost has a dream to become a basketball player or wants people to play with her? Or she wants to do a slam dunk before she dies (OK... I made that up... ^^) How am I supposed to feel? Scared the shit out of myself or laugh at it? Anyway, scary point... the sound and the makeup... NOT the basketball.

In fact this new 'Ju On' movie is intertwined with each other (you'll only realize it after the movie finishes... and I think it has something to do with the first 'Ju On' movie as well... even though I didn't watch it). If you want to watch this movie, well... you can watch it... if you have the time and money (and you don't know how to spend it).


Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts