coFFee cLub... mY haVen...

Another hang out place! Yes... another coffee hangout place... other than our everyday Starbucks and Coffee Bean... we found another place. Its in Komtar Walk... and its called Coob Coffee Club. At first glance... the concept is clean and neat... but if you look closely, it a Japanese inspired cafe. Well... I don't know much about what really is a Japanese cafe... but I guess you'll find it out once you entered this place.

Coob Coffee... unlike your everyday cafe... its a coffee club!

Frankly speaking... when we entered the cafe... the concept is clean and neat... can anyone tell me me about the cafes settings in Japan? Other than that... they don't really serve that much food. Instead their menu is all about drinks... mostly in different types of coffee. For a coffee freak like me... THIS IS HAVEN!

Since both of us are looking for food... for our dinner... we tried some of the food that they had. Their choice of food... not more than 10... I guess. We end up choosing the safest choice... Katsu Curry Chicken (it comes with a drink... a little bit more expensive if you want to add on. But still it won't cost an arm and leg.

Not much of variety of foods though... but their Katsu Curry Chicken is good... ^^

The Katsu Curry Chicken is nice... although some of my friends says that eating Japanese curry is like taste like the instant noodles curry... but still, if you don't cook it properly... it'll be too sticky or too watery. Their Katsu Curry Chicken is done just right... not too watery and not too sticky. That's the way I like my curry... since different people has different taste buds.

So good that we had to 'lick' the plate clean... well... not literally using our tongue though...

But since we're still hungry... I ordered my favorite food... KOROKE. So far... the best Koroke that I had was at Sakae Sushi... the worst was a Japanese restaurant in Kuala Lumpur... well... to be exact... it was a shop in MidValley. Theirs is totally different... they had fillings! Small chunks of meats inside the Koroke... mmm... delicious! To top it off... it was quite crunchy and hot at the same time.

Although their food choices aren't that much... but what count is the quality... I'm loving their Koroke... did I get the spelling right... I hope so... hmmm...

Beside coffees and the foods that they have to offer... they also have cakes! But the both of us was quite full after we had the Koroke. Maybe the next round I'll try the cakes... also the remaining food that they serve... but I'm going to have the Koroke again... ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts