iNhuMan treAtmeNt...


First of all... a little bit of warning... this post that you're about to read is real. This post also will show you that I love animals... and I respect all living creatures (I guess that is why whenever I see any documentaries on animals... I will go... AWESOME). This is a hate post... so be prepare on the ultimate sarcasm and pardon my language throughout the whole post.

Sometimes... I feel that animals is more sincere than human... and some human deserves to be treated like an animal. For example... watch the whole video at this link.

For some people... it may look like fun (yes... I do admit that in the whole wide... there will always be idiotic and good-for-nothing people... for example like the girlfriend of this bloody bastard in the video)... if you're an animal lover and you have a dog... this is plain abusive.

Now let's switch the dog... what would do you think will happen of the dog isn't a poodle but a six-feet-tall Rottweiler standing back at him? I think he won't stand a chance... he and his good for nothing bimbo would be mince meat when the Rottweiler shows its true colors. 

By the way, just a very small trivia... what would you do if you saw him and his girlfriend walking out in the open? For me... its an eye for an eye (sorry Gandhi... but sometimes... I shall fight for what I believe in... and in this case is justice for this small little innocent poodle). I do hope that the two fuckers do not sleep well at night. If the SPCA of both countries (Singapore & Malaysia) found these two irresponsible and good-for-nothing fuckers... I hope they will be sentence to public service in the SPCA for life. Even if the sentence that the court of justice served isn't what the public hope for... I bet the public justice will take over. 

Anyhow... it is getting late now (almost 2AM... ouch) and I do not want to get into the office the next day with panda eyes... I'll need to sign off now.

Peace Out ~~       

Comments

Popular Posts