onE piEce... choPPer shoEs...


As a fan of One Piece since secondary school... anything and everything about One Piece is a must have for me (I have to admit... once in a while... I get hit by some sort of collectors fever on the Japanese animation... previously was 'Sailormoon'... yes... you've heard me loud and clear... I was a fan of 'Sailormoon' until the fever eventually died off around Form 5). 

Until now... I'm still a fan of One Piece... I'm really hope the franchise won't end so soon. But I'm getting a little bit tired of chasing the manga version of it... might as well wait until the whole franchise ends (which perhaps might not be so soon). If you have been reading my blog before... you might remember that I have a collection of Gachapon of One Piece... if you haven't... here is the link.

I recently beginning that Play-Asia has recently stocked up a lot of One Piece merchandise... and without realizing it... I bought a few original One Piece merchandise from them... which was the One Piece umbrella and Chopper bedroom slippers. I can't really took a picture of the umbrella since it has a bit of transparent to it... but I managed to get a few nice shots of the slippers.

The whole bedroom slipper does look like Chopper hoofs from the front... that is what tempt me to buy it in the first place...
The second interesting point... is when I receive the product... I did not expect the bottom to have detailing as well...
Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts