heLLo kiTTy w395...


The one thing that can make me lose control (hmm... maybe I should put it like this... lose my sanity... my mind and inevitably my hard earn money... sad but true...) whenever I see Hello Kitty merchandise on sale. (",)

This is no exception when I saw what was on sale via SonyStyle Malaysia. I just went bonkers and immediately took a heavy slice on my credit card. Wondering what I am talking about? Take a look at the pictures below... then you should know why I took a heavy slice on my credit card for this...


It was a Hello Kitty phone... officially endorse by Sanrio, Japan! How could I not resist this cute and cool temptation. It arrive at my office 2 days after I made the order online. 

For the record... I'm not using this phone as I'm quite lousy in taking care of handphone. It was too precious for me to use this... so this phone will only be used when the main phone died on me. But still... I will still looking for another phone as this phone will only for collection purpose. (",)

For the moment... it is a battle between 3 phones (in which during the last 3 months I have been painfully cracked my brain on it)... but I guess... I got my minds on one already... watch out for my post on my new phone soon... maybe next week. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts