buDDy ruSh...


My bf introduce me to this game... Buddy Rush. It was meant for iPhone, iPad and Facebook only... at first was a bit skeptical about this... but after trying it out... it feels like Maple Story all over again. The only difference is... I don't need to worry about those cut throat price for items in Maple Story... all the items in Buddy Rush you can get it through mission!
Cute graphics... and funny names too... I have 2 characters currently in the game... a wizard and a girl you see in the loading screen with two kitchen knives... her name is 'Aikilu'... the blue guy in front... that's an Oblins... the bad guys...
However, if you wanted those cute items to spruce up your characters, you will still need to spend some real cash in return to purchase their 'chips' (their in-game monetary terms). All the items is just enhancements... i.e. dress up your character, buying new characters, buying additional slots... blah blah blah... but if you are hardworking enough... you can get free chips from their promotion.
Normally, the mission is fairly simple... just get a few buddies from your friends that are currently playing Buddy Rush... go up to the mission gate and talk to Bruce. He'll let you choose the mission according to your level. Some of the mission requires you to guard something... others plain slash and go to complete the goal. But before you run off to start your mission... best you carry some potions with you.

For you to complete a mission, you would required stamina... and normally, at the beginning of the game... you are given 3 stamina. Each mission you complete... it will be deducted 1 stamina point. As you go further and higher... you get more (I think so...)

Basically, I'm quite hooked to the game. The cute graphics and music... ah... reminds me of Maple Story... the only difference is I don't need to spend thousand of 'Mesos' to get some items that it was cheap... but because of the greed of some players... they decide to fry the price.


Currently... the game is in their 'Second Wave'... the 'Third Wave' is still pending approval from Apple... I really hope the developers get it done quite so that I can play with the 2 new characters... (",)... keeping my fingers crossed.


I really want to play the 'Third Wave' soon... why? Coz it's all about PIRATES! OMG! I can't wait to play this... maybe I'll get the new character, Skully. (",)


Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts