laNd oF smiLe... tHaiLand... daY 2...


Day 2 in Bangkok started off early... as I was waken up by 'certain' noises coming from the neighboring room... ehem... guess the wasn't so thick after all. It was around 4am plus (Bangkok time)... guess the mood for something was on for the next door neighbor. (",)

Anyway... I feel asleep again after like 15 minutes (just for your info... my bf was sleeping like a pig... I guess that is his reply to the next neighbor...) and was woken up by my bf. Brush our teeth, take our bath... and off we go to the restaurant for breakfast (which comes together with the hotel room). The breakfast at FuramaXclusive Asoke was splendid! Plenty of choices and I can even order as much as omelette as I want with different filling... but didn't do so as I wanted to eat a lot more during the shopping malls visit.

Walk for quite a while until we realized that the mall we wanted to go was quite far from what we seen in the map... that's when we decide to took a cab to Siam Paragon. It was actually a very long journey... kind of laughing at myself and my bf for wanting to walk all the way from our hotel to there.

Nevertheless... when we reach Siam Paragon... I was amazed with the building design (and I started to think... can the Gurney Paragon back in Penang can replicate half or even 10% of Siam Paragon?). It was interconnected with other mall such as Siam Square and a few more (can't really remember the names... was kind of blur at that time... no thanks to the morning incident). But I manage to snap a few photos of the open area... take a look...

I could only took a few shots as it was hot outside and there were some clean up crews of the Parrot AR. Drone Promotion Event cleaning up the place after their promotion ended. Eventually... we went on shopping crazy time when we were in one of the malls (can't remember the name of the mall though). After more than 2 hours of shopping... my stomach started crying for food... and we found... MOS BURGER! Oh Yeah!

I couldn't take a lot of picture of interesting shop as the securities was very tight at the shopping malls around here. Well... I guess I had to bear with it (kind of regret for not bringing my PSP with me as it has a camera attach to it). 

Besides the malls, we also took the chance to visit Madame Tussauds Bangkok. Entry fee was quite decent as it was only 800baht... I think when converted to MYR should be around RM 80+/-. It was a very nice experience as my bf and I get to be 'up close and personal' with the stars. Take a look at some of the crazy photos we took at Madame Tussauds Bangkok.
 It was kind fun in Madame Tussauds... and as you can see... my bf is really enjoying himself... (",)

After spending almost 2 hours there... we went decide to call it a day. Since we were in the shopping district area... there was a lot of tuk-tuk hanging around the mall area looking for passengers. Since we were in Bangkok... I guess no harm in trying it.

During the ride... my bf manage to capture a video... take a look... it was kind fun (albeit the hazardous factor was there).


When we reach the hotel... I was quite tired from all the walking around the shopping district area... have a brief dinner before starting to pack up for tomorrows departure.

Peace Out ~~ 

Comments

Popular Posts