keePinG a heaLthY boDy... anYwheRe... anYtiMe...


Recently I bump into this rather interesting article on Yahoo news... it was about how Lady Gaga (and other celebrities as well...) keeping a healthy and fit body without having to starve themselves and despite their busy schedules. So I decide to dig more info on this as I think someone around me desperately needs this... the lower abdomen is getting bigger and bigger everyday... and he has me to blame for it (since most of the times I wasn't able to finish my food and he had to finish it... well, you can say he is my private rubbish bin... >.<").

The tips offered by this expert... namely Harley Pasternak... a former Canadian hockey player and an exercise scientist... was rather simple (and I think easy to follow too). From the look of the princples offered by him at his website... the 5-Factor is very easy to follow (and I think he would have no problem following it... since getting him to a gym for workout is such a drag).

1. Eat 5 Meals A Day
Well... I guess this is pretty easy for him to follow (not to mention me too!). His reasoning was also logical... never stay hungry as everyday we are on a constant move.

2. Every Meal Must Contain 5 Key Ingredients
OK... honestly... I don't even know what is all this about... but he says that all meals must at least contain protein, fiber, healthy carbs, healthy fat and sugar-free beverage. Hmm... this is a bit kind of hard to practice since I have no idea what kind of food give these things. Does nasi lemak counts?

3. Every Meal Takes 5 Minutes To Prepare   
I don't have a single idea on what he is trying to say... but I guess it has something to do with the recipes offered everyday from his website once you've signed up for the newsletters. Since I've just signed up... let's just wait and see the recipes. (",)

4. Exercise 5 Times A Week For 25 Minutes
This would take a lot of effort to do... especially when you're talking to about a guy who can stick to his PlayStation 3 or desktop for half day... >.<"

5. Guilt Free For One Day
"Enjoy your favourite meal, guilt-free, for one day each week"... I guess this needs no explaination.

So I do hope that this will help to get his 'certain' part to flat down... hehehe... of course, this will not only include him... but me too.

Peace Out ~~  

Comments

Henry Tan said…
lol. guilt free for one day per week? LOL. i think i guilt free all 7 days. >.<
keishin said…
Well, who doesn't???
But of you want a perfect body... one day guilt free is like a break away from jail. hahaha. =)

Popular Posts