mY pSp gaMe coLLectiOn...


I bought my PSP last year (2009 and the post I did is here) and looking back at my spending spree on original PSP game (since my PSP only allows me to play with original game only... due to the firmware... >.<)... I got a shock of my life!

My PSP is barely 1 year old... and look at my game collection!
A total of 14 games! Besides that... I've just order another 2 games from Play-Asia.com! That brings to 16 games in total! Still... I'm still wondering should I buy 'The 3rd Birthday'... hmmm...

Don't ask me how much I've spent on all this... since all my games is imported straight from Hong Kong... I guess... if you calculate all the postage and courier charges... T_T~~

The best part about this... I've only finish playing one game out of the 14... God of War : Ghost of Sparta... the rest is starting to gathering dust. Why I only finish playing GoW? Well... its too 'fun' to even stop... especially when one is stress up from work... this is a very good game to release it. (",) Currently, I'm on the 4th cycle of the game for GoW... still unable to unlock all the cool stuffs in the game.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on the new game I've just ordered... its Patapon 3 and Patapon 2 (since I failed to buy when it was still in stock... T_T).

Yippee... now I have the motivation to finish Patapon 1 despite the language barrier (since its all in Chinese... and I can only understand 30% of the whole story... ARGH... but with some walk through... not so hard after all).

Peace Out ~~

Comments

GodzillaRadio said…
PEACE WALKER!! I'm playing that right now, and am finding it awesome.

Popular Posts