mEtAl geAr sOliD fEvEr...

Metal Gear Solid have been in the market for quite some time. However, it seems that I have just caught the fever recently (hmmm... maybe its because of Raiden... ^^). Moreover, I have been wanting to buy a Play Station Portable (PSP in short... i'm gonna use this throughout this post...) ever since my bf got his Final Fantasy : Advent Children PSP edition. When this both factors are combined together... this is what I get...

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker PSP Edition... ^^... comes with 2 Peace Walker badge...

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker PSP edition... it comes with the game and the 2 badges displayed here. Of course, the ultimate cool factor is the fact that the PSP is in camouflage! ^^ This is something worth my money and it gives a matte feel to the PSP rather than shiny colours like the normal PSP.

With the purchase of this PSP... my savings is going to take a beating. But looking at the bright side... my new toy does make a lot of heads turn. ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts